Regen Biopharma, Inc. (OTCPink: RGBP) closed at a price of $0.0141 an increase of 571.43%. Regen Biopharma stock volume amounted to 3.52B, compared with its average weekly volume of 115M. A couple of intellectual property agreements involving cancer treatments have led to the RGBP stock rising.
What was the agreement for?
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
Regen BioPharma specializes in developing small molecule treatments for cancer and autoimmune disorders on the US market. For oncology and autoimmune diseases, RGBP plans to develop the small molecule NR2F6 that stimulates immune cell activation.
- Looking For The Best Stocks To Buy For 2021? 3 Electric Vehicle Stocks To Watch
- Top 3 Cosmetics Stocks in the market
Regen Biopharma entered into an intellectual property (IP) agreement with Oncology Pharma in April 2021, as declared the RGBP in a SEC filing. The IP agreement between Regen and Oncology Pharma provides a license to develop and commercialize certain intellectual property exclusively.
The following is Oncology Pharma’s obligation for the license granted by RGBP under the Agreement:
- RGBP will receive a fee of $55,000 no later than April 20, 2021, from Oncology Pharma.
- RGBP will be paid royalties equal to five percent (5%) of the Net Sales of any Licensed Products in a quarter by Oncology Pharma.
- Regen Bippharma (RGBP) will receive ten percent (10%) of all consideration Oncology Pharma receives from its sublicensees, the royalty being the equivalent of Net Sales for the Licensed Products that RGBP receives payment for.
Intellectual property of RGBP:
According to the IP agreement of Regen Bippharma (RGBP), the treatment for pancreatic cancer in humans would last for 15 years starting from April 7, 2021. An antigen-specific cancer vaccine using modified mRNA in which epitopes can be produced to boost immunity will arise under the License IP. Epitopes are parts of antigens that immune systems recognize and basis of vaccine developed by RGBP.