RadView Software Ltd. (OTCPink: RDVWF) closed at a price of $0.05, an increase of 187.52%. RadView stock volume amounted to 80.00K, compared with its average weekly volume of 55.2K. On news of its load testing solution becoming better this month, RDVWF stock seems to be rising.
What were the improvements?
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
Radview is the leading provider of enterprise-level performance and load testing tools helping organizations scale up their infrastructure to meet the requirements of today’s demanding business models. By using RDVWF’s reliable and innovative WebLOAD platform, hundreds of businesses and SMBs are empowered to launch websites and web applications with less time to market.
Performance experts to support this platform provide a world-class level of support, including increased speed in development, analysis, and validation of performance scripts, backed by unparalleled reliability and top-notch reliability. A growing global network of distributors and partners supports the company’s offices in the US and EMEA.
RadView, a leader in enterprise performance and load testing solutions, unveiled an updated WebLOAD version this month.
- The new release by RDVWF has two products including WebLOAD 12.4 that will be offered as a self-hosted product while the other will be WebLOAD SaaS Spring 21.
- Several improvements and additions are included by RDVWF in its new release.
- There are several important advantages including the full alignment between self-hosted and SaaS platforms enabling RDVWF users to deploy both features from one platform.
- The system also came with a cloud-based SaaS testing platform.
- WebLOAD’s design principles and capabilities form the basis for both of the new features.
- Although WebLOAD’s desktop applications are still available, WebLOAD 12.4 can now act as a central platform, enabling these capabilities to be accessed by WebLOAD’s user and role access permission model, with access controlled by a security policy.