The stock price of TechX Technologies Inc (OTCPink: TECXF) rose 84.80% to $0.8205 by yesterday’s close. Contrary to its average monthly volume of 156.91K, trading volume for TechX stock stood at 3.72M on the day. TECXF’s cryptocurrency and portfolio platform is going to be listed on global exchanges, which has stimulated the price of TECXF stock.
What was that crypto plan?
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
Investing in emerging technologies like blockchain, AI, crypto, and cloud are the key objectives of TechX Technologies. Industry experts and leading members provide expertise to TECXF portfolio companies in order to maximize shareholder value and accelerate success.
It was announced yesterday that TechX Technologies’ portfolio company Catalyx Exchange will list its Canadian digital currency, CADX, on the Bittrex Global Exchange.
- Bittrex has the world’s largest selection of cryptocurrencies and features the world’s top 10 most liquid cryptocurrency exchanges.
- io is one of the most trusted cryptocurrency exchanges in Canada with more than 40 altcoins available to buy.
- Seattle-based fintech, Stably announced a partnership with Catalyx in 2020 to launch its Canadian dollar fiat-backed stable coin CADX.
- Bittrex expects CADX to be part of their line-up for the week of May 10, 2021.
- CADX tokens have a value of $1 Canadian and are fully backed and redeemable in Canadian dollars.
- CADX has appointed Prime Trust as the official regulated trustee and CVC administrator and it has a Nevada trust company charter.
- QuantStamp, a leading US-based blockchain security firm, has audited Stably’s ERC20 smart contract technology on CADX.