The stock price of TechX Technologies Inc (OTCPink: TECXF) rose 84.80% to $0.8205 by yesterday’s close. Contrary to its average monthly volume of 156.91K, trading volume for TechX stock stood at 3.72M on the day. TECXF’s cryptocurrency and portfolio platform is going to be listed on global exchanges, which has stimulated the price of TECXF stock.
What was that crypto plan?
Top 5 Cheap Stocks to Own Right Now
While finding safe stocks with the potential for monster gains isn't always easy, we've found a few that could pay out well. In fact, within our report, "Top 5 Cheap Stock to Own Right Now", we have identified five stocks we believe could appreciate the most even if you just have $1,000 to invest.
Sign up here to get your free report now. .
Investing in emerging technologies like blockchain, AI, crypto, and cloud are the key objectives of TechX Technologies. Industry experts and leading members provide expertise to TECXF portfolio companies in order to maximize shareholder value and accelerate success.
It was announced yesterday that TechX Technologies’ portfolio company Catalyx Exchange will list its Canadian digital currency, CADX, on the Bittrex Global Exchange.
- Bittrex has the world’s largest selection of cryptocurrencies and features the world’s top 10 most liquid cryptocurrency exchanges.
- io is one of the most trusted cryptocurrency exchanges in Canada with more than 40 altcoins available to buy.
- Seattle-based fintech, Stably announced a partnership with Catalyx in 2020 to launch its Canadian dollar fiat-backed stable coin CADX.
- Bittrex expects CADX to be part of their line-up for the week of May 10, 2021.
- CADX tokens have a value of $1 Canadian and are fully backed and redeemable in Canadian dollars.
- CADX has appointed Prime Trust as the official regulated trustee and CVC administrator and it has a Nevada trust company charter.
- QuantStamp, a leading US-based blockchain security firm, has audited Stably’s ERC20 smart contract technology on CADX.