At the close of Monday’s trading session, the shares of Moxian Inc. (NASDAQ: MOXC) had gained 26.16%, with the low price reaching $5.302, and the day-high at $7.38.
On average, there are 1.66 million shares of Moxian stock traded during a session over the past month. However, during the trading session, 4.35 million shares of MOXC stock were traded, which represents a 162% increase.
- Looking For The Best Stocks To Buy For 2021? 3 Electric Vehicle Stocks To Watch
- Top 3 Cosmetics Stocks in the market
Current price level of MOXC stock is 1207.69% higher than low point of $0.52 that MOXC dropped to in the past 52-weeks, whereas it is -15.84% lower than the highest point of $7.38 that the stock reached in the past 52-weeks.
The MOXC stock closed Monday’s session at $6.80.
China based Moxian was established in 2013, with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and Malaysia. MOXC is an online2offline integration platform company, which offers services like social media marketing and e-marketing.
- Moxian recently opted not to merge with Btab Group.
- As stated by August 27, 2020 Share Exchange Agreement, the agreement was terminated by mutual consent.
- MOXC announced that Mr. James Tan Meng Dong and Dr. David Cheang Sien Chan, both of Singapore origin, have resigned from the MOXC’s Board of Directors with effect from February 28, 2021.
- In addition to the CEO Mr. Hao Qinghu, the MOXC Board includes three independent directors, Ms Wendy Wang Yingjie, Mr. William Yap Guan Hong, and Mr. Lionel Choong Khuat Leok, who have been in office since 2019.