A 23.15% increase in share price was recorded at the previous session for Stanley Black & Decker (OTCPink: BKDKP) to close at $1355. BKDKP stock volume was 23.27K versus the average volume of 8.16K over the 30-day period.
BKDKP stock value ranged from $997.50 to $1362.30 during the last 52-week period. The price of the BKDKP stock surged after its announcement regarding continuing its partnership with Major League Baseball for the 2021 season.
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
- Looking For The Best Stocks To Buy For 2021? 3 Electric Vehicle Stocks To Watch
- Top 3 Cosmetics Stocks in the market
Why is this collaboration important?
In addition to tools and storage, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. also operates in the industrial and security business worldwide. A few of its most iconic brands are BLACK+DECKER, Bostitch, CRAFTSMAN, DEWALT, FACOM, IRWIN, LENOX, Porter-Cable, and STANLEY. BKDKP offices are located throughout the world and it has over 53,000 employees in more than 60 countries.
Being a global company, BKDKP is the world’s second-largest commercial provider of digital security products and services, the world’s largest tools and storage business. BKDKP is an industry leader in engineered fasteners, and one of the largest oil and gas infrastructure companies in the world.
The Stanley Black & Decker company announced Thursday that it will partner with several Major League Baseball teams in the 2021 MLB season.
- The teams include New York Mets, Cleveland Indians, Oakland Athletics, Boston Red Sox, Miami Marlins, and Cincinnati Reds.
- BKDKP will serve as the official sponsor of the tools for each team.
- This sponsorship entails the company acting as the official tools sponsor for all these teams, stadium signage, and assets, as well as providing VIP hospitality experiences, inviting customers to celebrate “Make the World” with their work.
- Throughout the season, BKDKP will honor and salute essential tradespeople around the country, which may include plumbers, contractors, electricians, HVAC technicians, and more, by using MLB assets including tickets, hospitality, ceremonial pitches, and more.
What will the BKDKP achieve?
This is the 13th consecutive year when Stanley Black & Decker (BKDKP) is partnering with MLB teams. And the event will provide BKDKP a chance to showcase three of its most iconic brands DEWALT, STANLEY, and CRAFTSMAN to millions of baseball fans.