The previous close of Golden Triangle Ventures, Inc. (OTCPink: GTVH) saw the stock spiked 60.00% to $0.4800. There was 3.00M in volume for Golden Triangle stock, compared to an average of 0.75M within the last 30-days.
GTVH stock ranged in value between $0.3150 and $0.5000 during the period of the last 52-week. The recent moves could have given a better idea of what drove the price surge in GTVH stock on Thursday since there was no current directly linked news.
In recent years, Golden Triangle has established itself as one of the leading consulting firms in the Health, Entertainment, and Technology industries. GTVH plans to partner with established organizations within these areas of business, whether by acquiring or joint venturing.
Moreover, GTVH provides a professional representation service to different business owners in the industries GTVH supports in addition to counseling them on a wide range of business development objectives. Innovations in the marketplaces are driven by innovators who are passionate and committed. By using relationships and creating a platform for new and established businesses to develop their products and/or services, GTVH aims to strengthen its standing in the market.
- Last week, Golden Triangle announced it had appointed and retained MaloneBailey, LLP to act as its independent auditor and public accounting company.
- GTVH’s Board of Directors has opted for Malone & Bailey after conducting an extensive evaluation based on their impeccable reputation, 30 years in the industry, and experience working with the PCAOB.
- One of the top firms in the United States, Malone & Bailey, is an accounting firm based in Houston.
- The wholly-owned subsidiary of GTVH, Global Health Services, Inc., recently formed a partnership with Le Pragma enabling it to offer consumers a comprehensive line of high-end, all-natural health, wellness, and beauty products.
- An official launch of its online platform and payment processing has been made by the GTVH-affiliated entity to market, generate sales, and promote a variety of hemp and hemp-derived CBD products.
Expanding these products and services into the online portal of a subsidiary of Golden Triangle (GTVH) will further bolster the GTHV’s competitiveness in an ever-expanding market as well as create new opportunities which will continue to motivate management in its direction in 2021.