Ending the day on 03/31/21, Greenlane Holdings Inc.(NASDAQ: GNLN) stock price increased 29.71% at $5.30. In the course of the day, Greenlane stock rose as high as $5.75 with the lowest mark touching $4.52.
Taking a more long-term view, GNLN stock has ranged from $1.43 to $8.73 in the past 52 weeks. News of Greenlane’s intention to merge with a provider of ancillary products and services triggered a surge in GNLN stock.
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
- The Top Cryptocurrency Stocks Flight in the Market for long-term
- Top 3 Cybersecurity Stocks You Should Keep on your Watch List
Merger deal structure:
A global brand house, Greenlane Holdings is a one-of-a-kind provider of cannabis accessories. In addition to selling vaporizers to smoke shops, dispensaries, and specialty retail stores, GNLN also sells online directly to consumers through its vapor.com e-commerce site.
A definitive merger agreement between Greenlane and KushCo Holdings has been reached by the two companies yesterday, thus making KushCo a wholly-owned subsidiary of Greenlane.
- A share of KushCo common stock is exchanged for approximately 0.2546 shares of GNLN’s Class A common stock in the Merger Agreement.
- As a result of the Base Exchange Ratio, KushCo shareholders will own 49.9% and GNLN shareholders will own 50.1% of the combined company’s common stock.
- KushCo’s 20-day volume-weighted average closing price ending on March 30, 2021, represents a 6.3% premium to the Base Exchange Ratio.
What will GNLN get out of it?
For Greenlane (GNLN), the transaction is expected to result in synergies of up to $20 million per year within two years while GNLN will be serving a premier group of customers, including top multistate retailers, most of the nation’s top smoke shops, and millions of consumers.