The price of iMD Companies Inc (OTC: ICBU) spiked 56.05 per cent to $0.0245 at yesterday’s close. Contrary to its average weekly volume of 248.38M, the volume of iMD Companies stock traded on Tuesday was 379.03M. As news of ICBU entering the NFT segment spreads, the ICBU stock has been rising.
What are ICBU’s NFT plans?
Florida corporation iMD Companies has been repositioning itself to be a holding company in the financial, blockchain, and crypto markets through acquisitions and technology development. Keeping the ICBU on track to succeed in the market, it aims to leverage the expertise of its tam of seasoned professionals.
A cryptocurrency processing data center has been opened by iMD Companies in Phoenix, Arizona, as announced the ICBU last week.
- In addition to its locations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the ICBU has other facility and Sacramento, California.
- With this strategy, ICBU can cultivate more coins for cryptocurrencies.
- ICBU facilities boast powerful rack-mount servers and JBOD-RAID hard drive array systems.
- A primary focus of the iMD is the new commercialization tools that utilize NFTs.
- With this platform, peer-to-peer business models are truly rewarded, so that value, price and sales are rewarded, but not so much so that participants are deprived of much of their money.
- The blockchain keeps track of both the sale and the monetary exchange, preventing false sales of similar items.
- As with non-financial trusts, the owner will receive most of the revenues, which ICBU think was intended.
- As a part of this revolutionary new commerce, ICBU anticipates NFTs to represent more than 100 million dollars in sales.
- ICBU anticipates having its first NFT transactions implemented and announced within the next few months.
iMD Companies (ICBU) can assess the true value of assets, commerce and creative expression as a developer of NFTs for clients as these will produce value in the future and include platforms where people can find each other’s strengths. ICBU could offer more value for goods than complex economic systems of commerce by utilizing this model.