The Marquie Group, Inc. (OTC: TMGI) closed Tuesday with a gain of 100 percent and has been moving in a range of $0.0008 to $0.0015 to close the session at the day’s peak of $0.0015.
The Marquie Group stock jumped by more than 7 percent in the last month and for its performance over the past three months, we see that it has gained 650.00% with 223.26M shares traded. This past year has been good for the TMGI stock with over 100% increase in price bringing the market capitalization to $5.29 billion. Recent developments and its financial filings have propelled the TMGI stock higher.
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
- The Top Cryptocurrency Stocks Flight in the Market for long-term
- Top 3 Cybersecurity Stocks You Should Keep on your Watch List
The Marquie Group, Inc. has several products under exclusive licensing agreements that are sold directly through them or distributed by them. TMGI owns and operates music radio network Music of Your Life, the longest-running syndicated radio network in the country broadcast on terrestrial and online radio each week. Based on the revised time estimate, the company planned to launch WHIM skin care products in the second quarter of 2021. Revisions to banking and FDA regulations are causing the CBD infused products to be on hold.
- Recently, the Marquie Group unveiled its line of WHIM beauty products.
- Over the past year, TMGI has overcome massive hurdles in the face of the COVID outbreak, which halted product development at many beauty brands in the country, especially for those that were new to the market.
- These six beauty products from WHIM are a treat for the skin, and TMGI will be distributing the samples soon.
- Aside from bringing its reporting up to date, TMGI have also completed filing of its couple of late 10-Q this month.
- Also in its latest financials filed at SEC last week, the net loss posted by The Marquie Group (TMGI) for the three months ended Nov 2020 was -$0.63 million that came lesser than the net loss of -$1.05 million reported by TMGI in the quarter ended Nov 2019.