In concluding the weekend session, AmpliTech Group Inc. (NASDAQ: AMPG) ended the day trading up 10% at $10.78 and achieved an intraday high of $11.00. In addition, AmpliTech Group stock recorded a $9.57 intraday low during Friday’s trading session.
In the past 30 trading days, the average trading volume of AMPG stock has been 455.62K, but on Friday it achieved 121.71% more volume in trading 1.01 million shares. Since there is no direct news for the day, a few developments earlier in the month are likely to be pushing the AMPG stock up.
AmpliTech Group designs develop and manufacture high-performance RF components for the SATCOM, military telecommunications, and Space markets. Designs are currently offered up to 50 kHz – in future offerings, it could go as high as 100 GHz. In addition to consulting services, AMPG also manages any problems related to microwave components and systems.
- Sticking to its previous plans, AmpliTech Group this month announced that it has appointed Daniel Mazziota to its Board of Directors, commencing Jan 20, 2021.
- As part of its strategic corporate governance improvements associated with Nasdaq uplisting on February 17, 2021, AMPG confirmed Mr. Mazziota as the third independent director.
- Additionally, AMPG announced this month that it received over $500,000 worth of orders from a major satellite and cable TV broadcaster and Fortune 100 company.
- A leading broadcaster has ordered $190,000 of satellite communication products from AMPG-owned Specialty Microwave, a company it acquired in late 2019.
- The order will be used to add processing to satellite signals behind the antennas.
- A major defense contractor placed an order for $366,000 for high-quality, low noise amplifiers from AMPG in support of the METIS program the same day.
- In early March, AMPG announced the development of its Space Qualified Ultra-Low-Noise Amplifiers for microsatellites in Lower-Earth and Middle-Earth orbits.
- Over 4,000 satellites have already been launched, or plan to be launched, in the near future by companies such as Telesat, Amazon, SpaceX, through the constellations of satellites.
It is likely that these accelerated accomplishments are likely to lead to further growth for the AmpliTech Group (AMPG) in the time to come.