Valentine Mark Corp (OTC:VTMC) soared 219,600% to close the Friday session at $0.6591. Contrary to its Average Weekly Volume of 1.37K, the volume of Valentine Mark stock traded on the day was 6.08K. VTMC stock shot up following the release of the company’s recent report on strategic plans.
What does the report say?
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
Valentine Mark Corporation is a corporation with interests in Patented Products, real estate development, and multiple product development. VTMC holds several patents and trademarks and is committed to developing and introducing revolutionary products to consumers. One of VTMC’s two subsidiaries invests in real estate and the other operates through the development of patents and new products.
In a recent development report released by the VTCM on Friday, Valentine Mark outlined a new initiative to launch a virtual currency backed by physical assets, including gold and silver bullion.
- Before cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin were in existence, it’s easy to argue that E-Gold founded by Douglas Jackson was the most successful.
- At its height in the 1990s, the coin proved very popular, with at least 1,000 new accounts being set up at the same time each day.
- Jackson was forced to conform to a variety of financial regulations and standards, making this coin a shadow of its former self.
- An ideal coin, whether it comes from VTMC or not, should perform its main functions including:
- Serve as a medium to exchange goods for buyer and seller,
- Ought to function as a savings asset, and
- Be a unit of account to compare the price of goods and services.
- A few reasons make VTMC coins stand out among other precious metal coins.
- Stablecoins backed by fiat currency, such as Tether USDT, remain the most well-known type.
- Many are disappointed by the near-term stability of fiat currencies, especially during the coronavirus, in 2020, when national governments are expected to pursue various stimuli to keep the economies afloat.
What VTCM is heading to?
In preparation for the launch of its latest developments, Valentine Mark (VTCM) is putting in place a team that will accelerate the efforts VTCM has been making to progress those developments.