During the trading on Thursday, shares of Super League Gaming (SLGG) dropped to a low of $6.36 before ending the day at $8.38, a rise of 16.71% from the previous close.
An aggregated volume of 5.64 million shares of Super League stock was traded during the session, an increase of 44.3% from the average session volume of 10.12 million shares. At the end of the last day’s trading, SLGG stock had reached $8.38. After the Super League Arena was announced last day, the SLGG stock soared.
- The Top Cryptocurrency Stocks Flight in the Market for long-term
- Top 3 Cybersecurity Stocks You Should Keep on your Watch List
Super League Arena:
Super League Gaming offers gamers the opportunity to connect and engage while playing their favorite video games. Incorporating proprietary patented technology, Super League enables players to create games they can share with their friends and watch live streams and highlights downstream on digital and social channels. Furthermore, it provides them with the opportunity to participate in competitions and challenges that are tailored to lift their skills to higher levels.
The upcoming Super League Arena of Super League Gaming event and live broadcast details were announced on Thursday.
- It will be the third installment of the Super League’s amateur and semi-pro tournament series, which will give competitors a chance to prove why they’re the top Apex players.
- As players compete for a share of $10,000 prize pool, viewers will be treated to high-stakes action.
- Super League TV on Twitch will simultaneously stream six matches between 20 invited teams that have already begun yesterday.
- The four teams with the best scores at the end of the final match will advance to the money round.
- A fully-remote live production system is being leveraged by Super League within Virtualis Studios.
- Users will be able to watch all of the action while remaining safely at home.
What else will there be at the event?
MonsoonGG and shiny, Complexity Gaming pros, will take command of casting duties and interview competitors in order to provide everyday gamers and fans with new insights into gaming and esports. A video recap from each match, including key moments from all games, will also be available on Super League’s YouTube channel following the event on Twitter.