The price of the specialty coffee company Grand Havana Inc (OTC: GHAV) stock closed up 40.00% to $0.0224 in the trading session on Wednesday. Over the course of the day, Grand Havana stock fluctuated between $0.0147 and $0.0224, with the number of its shares traded reaching 1.46M. Recent developments may indicate GHAV’s long-term growth strategy, though it is uncertain whether any recent news has contributed to an increase in the GHAV stock.
GHAV’s strategic move:
Grand Havana is a specialty coffee company headquartered in Miami, Florida offering a broad range of coffee products and services, GHAV stands among the market leaders in offering Cuban coffee with the best taste. Their exclusive Grand Havana Cafe brand is available across the United States and could be found in their corporate-owned cafes (Grand Havana Cafe, Mobile Coffee Truck). These could be found at many other locations including universities, supermarkets, cafes, convenience stores, hotels, and online marketplaces. Additional to offering it’s business customers high-quality coffee products coupled with the reliable delivery of high-quality coffee machines, GHAV also provides timely technical support and timely delivery.
In the week ending this month, Grand Havana announced that it was going to become “mobile.”
- South Florida will have GHAV Mobile Café at its disposal as early as April 15, 2021.
- The Mobile Food Truck will offer GHAV’s famous barista-style coffee beverages along with sandwiches, empanadas, and sweet treats.
- Having a custom-designed Grand Havana Cafe truck will provide the feel of a permanent Grand Havana Cafe on wheels as well as a chance to better reach all customers.
- The truck will be in different locations and customers can find its exact location on Instagram using the hashtag #GrandHavanaMobile.
- Many clients are able to get their coffee or snack quickly rather than walking to the nearest cafe thanks to the truck moving to various locations.
Benefits of going mobile:
In addition to expanding GHAV’s reach and business, going mobile to meet clients at a location most convenient to them will also attract more customers to the upcoming café locations.