In the past session, US Energy Initiatives Corp (OTCPINK: USEI) stock closed up 51.06%, closing at $0.0071. The US Energy Initiatives stock traded between a low of $0.0048 and a high of $0.0079 during the session, while trades of 839.21 million shares took place. Following its recent compliance and improvement efforts, shares of USEI rallied for the 6th consecutive session.
What were the initiatives?
US Energy Initiatives Corp is an OTC Markets-traded firm with a focus on medical marijuana, renewable energy, and currency markets throughout the next few years as the company ventures forward. There are a number of exciting new markets for USEI to exploit, and the company intends to cultivate those markets with its tools and assets for its incredible future.
- The Top Cryptocurrency Stocks Flight in the Market for long-term
- Top 3 Cybersecurity Stocks You Should Keep on your Watch List
In the past week, US Energy Initiatives Corp has announced significant steps in order to bring the company back within regulatory requirements as well as putting its focus on the future.
- A new website has been launched by USEI in order to provide information about the company and to begin to depict the new mission and vision of the company for the next few years.
- A reasonable portion of USEI’s business will remain in the MJ space, with the company focusing on renewable energy with cryptographic currency alongside mining.
- USEI holds significant assets in certain currencies, and as a result, management will seek to augment, leverage, convert, sell, hypothecate, and/or use these assets to sustain the organization in the future.
- In the upcoming weeks, USEI will build a website that will offer a glimpse of its vision.
- USEI management finally has access to the OTC Markets portal and will upload the five missing financials from the OTC Markets portal on Monday, March 15, 2021.
Even though no restructuring or integration is expected by US Energy Initiatives Corp (USEI), the organization is strong enough to remain independent or sustain the business going forward. Ultimately, recent efforts will help USEI achieve its business objectives.