On Thursday, PPJ Enterprise closed up 38.46 percent at $0.0054, trading in a day range of between $0.0038 and $0.0063. With average volume of 97.20M shares, PPJE stock dropped more than -49.53% in the last month.
During the three months prior to today, PPJ Enterprise stock gained over 671.43 per cent, while its average trading volume was 118.29M. With a valuation of $37.86M and trading at a high price of $0.0150, the PPJE stock has gained over 4900.00 per cent in value over the past 12 months.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
What drove the stock?
Recent surge in stock price came because of an update provided by PPJ Enterprise to its stakeholder that led to an increase in PPJE stock price. In addition to providing hospitals and physicians with reimbursement expertise in healthcare reimbursable costs, PPJ Enterprise provides electronic health records and medical practice information management to online healthcare practices, hospitals, and physicians.
- Top 3 Cybersecurity Stocks You Should Keep on your Watch List
- Top 3 Cloud Computing Stocks to Watch For in 2021
In order to ensure that its clients are able to receive the highest possible collections, regardless of the payer type (private insurer, Workers’ Compensation, Medicare, Medicaid), PPJ Enterprise continues to update its billing procedures. Moreover, a new line of business has been announced yesterday by PPJ Enterprise to manufacture CBD, Nutritional Supplements, Health Foods, and other healthcare products.
Providing current updates to investors, PPJE said:
- PPJ Enterprise is currently in the process of negotiating and reviewing one acquisition and will report its developments to shareholders once it is completed.
- PPJE is nearing completion of the REG-A registration process and plans to list on the OTCQB within this year.
- A training program for 20-25 personnel is scheduled to start on April 15, 2021, in order to handle upcoming business/acquisitions, and recruiting is now under way.
- There will be an online component to the training.
- Online store of PPJ Enterprise (PPJE) will be partnering with two ‘PURE’ CBD suppliers to distribute their products which PPJE is expecting to launch in 30-45 days.
PPJE’s business strategy:
PPJ Enterprise says that clients have increased their cash flow within four months after acquiring PPJE’s services in the past two-and-a-half decades. Although PPJ Enterprise guarantees a 30 percent collection rate, most of their clients experience increased collections of up to 50 percent. PPJE increases the income of clients with accurate and efficient billing, and that will give PPJE a broader client base as well as increased revenues.