The shares of SmartCard Marketing (OTC: SMKG) closed at $0.1733 last day, up 88.37% for the day. Over a million shares of SMKG stock changed hands-on day adding to its market cap of $63.65 million. Over the week, the SmartCard Marketing stock saw an upsurge of 101 per cent.
SmartCard Marketing is a leading provider of FinTech and PayTech cloud and mobility applications to financial institutions worldwide. SMKG is an entrepreneurial technology company offering business intelligence and digital transformation services to more than 30 industries through its proprietary software applications and wireframe portfolio.
A commercial partnership has recently been created between SmartCard Marketing and A “Vendor” who agrees to sell its library on a non-exclusive basis.
SMKG also provided an overview of the ChatBot market saying:
- The chatbot market is expected to reach $102.29 billion in 2026, valued at $17.17 billion in 2020.
- This forecast period will see a CAGR of 34.75%.
- As advancements in AI technologies and deep neural networks are made, virtual assistants are on the rise.
- Chatbots and smart speakers are virtual assistants designed to handle various applications in the retail, banking, financial services, and healthcare industries, among others.
- Financial services, such as banking, have adopted more recent technologies as well as speed, trust, and communication have become increasingly important to this global industry.
- Through cognitive analytics, chatbots in banking facilitate communication and build customer relations by learning customer thoughts and providing instant responses.
With the addition of the Chat Robo AI portfolio which allows marketers to simplify the customer experience and present a broad range of functions that facilitate the Digital Journey, more opportunities may exist in the SmartCard Marketing (SMKG) business moving forward.