IMD Companies, Inc. (OTC: ICBU) closed the last session at $0.0231, representing a gain of 95.76 percent from the previous session that brought its market cap to $85.61 million. Trading of the ICBU stock increased from its average daily volume of 146.99 million shares to 843.64 million shares on the day. Furthermore, the price level of the iMD Companies stock has also been fluctuating from $0.0160 to a level of $0.0239. An impressive rise followed the news of the entry of iMD Companies into the cryptocurrency market.
Why did the ICBU get into crypto-space?
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
On the financial, blockchain, and cryptocurrency markets, the Florida Corporation iMD Companies has taken a hold of technology development and acquisitions to form a holding company. A company’s goal is to combine the competencies of its team members to forge a cohesive force that will ensure its success in the marketplace.
- Top 3 Cybersecurity Stocks You Should Keep on your Watch List
- Top 3 Cloud Computing Stocks to Watch For in 2021
IMD Companies announced yesterday its entry into the ever-growing, high-demand world of cryptocurrency. ICBU shared its recent update and relevant strategy going forward into the cryptocurrency era and said that:
- As a part of its future plans, ICBU has established a division for blockchain development, server farms, and system architecture.
- Equipment has been purchased for server farms in iMD’s San Francisco Bay Area and Sacramento offices.
- The ICBU has decided to go all-in on its cryptocurrency venture and has searched diligently as to what it should be doing next.
- In order to fully support the company and the benefit of all stakeholders, new additions to the management team will be announced.
- There will be several announcements to follow from ICBU, and it also knows that these moves will indeed make iMD Companies into an early adopter of mainstream developments in cryptocurrencies and blockchain.
- Bitcoin’s global acceptance is gaining speed and ICBU wants to be ahead of the curve when it comes to development.