The stock of Friendable Inc (OTC: FDBL) closed up 101.23% to $0.0328 on Wednesday. While the session was underway, the Friendable stock price varied from $0.0162 to $0.0599. A total of 67.37 million shares of FDBL stock were exchanged on the day. This surge was triggered by a strong update regarding the FDBL’s March events.
What has excited the investors?
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
As a mobile-focused technology and marketing company, Friendable Inc. connects and engages users through two distinctly named applications, Fan Pass and Friendable. Friendly, a social application created by FDBL, offers social meetups for one-on-ones or groups. With the FDBL’s focus on driving subscription-based revenue, the Friendable brand has moved closer to a traditional dating application in 2019.
The Fan Pass idea is to connect fans right from their smartphone or other connected devices to a VIP or Backstage experience of their favorite celebrity or artist. FDBL is seeking to promote Friendable as well as Fan Pass as premium brands and platforms that will strengthen human connections and engagement at home and abroad.
Today, Friendable announced a significant increase in the number of users of its live-streaming artists’ platform of Fan Pass. Friendable shared that:
- Since March Madness hits the Fan Pass platform, FDBL has noticed a rise in artist signups and social media activity.
- Although only half of the month of March has passed, Fan Pass has already surpassed its February acquisition numbers by about 10 artists.
- Live events are filling up the FDBL’s calendar regularly, and social media analytics confirm a market and appetite for Fan Pass.
- According to social media metrics, Fan Pass has seen an increase of 96% in Facebook reach and 70% in post engagements, as well as a 100% increase in page likes.
- In the last 30 days, Fan Pass has reached 139.2% more external Instagram accounts, interacted with 41.7% more content, and gained 9.7% more followers.
With excitement in the air, Friendable Inc (FDBL) will surely succeed in its upcoming collaborations, events, and technological advancements. As a result, FDBL stock remains a valuable investment for investors.