A rise of 12.54% and equivalent to $0.43 was recorded in the trading on Tuesday for Pixelworks (NASDAQ: PXLW). Pixelworks stock reached its lowest point of $3.42 during the trading session, while the PXLW stock soared as high as $4.12 during the peak of the day.
Trading volume for PXLW stock was observed to be 1.7 million in the last session, with the closing price of Pixelworks stock was at $3.47. Pixelworks’ collaboration to make the display screen for a flagship smartphone prompted the PXLW stock to rise on the day.
Why was the stock up?
Pixelworks provides leading industry solutions and technology for video creation, video delivery, and display processing. The superior visual quality of Pixelworks video display solutions delivers a true cinematic experience – from cinema to smartphone, to HDTV and beyond. Over the last 20 years, PXLW has delivered image processing innovation to leading consumer electronics, professional display, and video streaming service providers.
Pixelworks announced yesterday the launch of the iQOO Neo5 smartphone as the first iQOO brand series.
- It is the first smartphone in the vivo lineup with a Pixelworks X5 Pro processor to offer ultra-premium display performance.
- Pixelworks’ patented technologies enable the new flagship smartphone to deliver gaming experiences never seen before thanks to the extreme bandwidths of 5G.
- The iQOO Neo5 smartphone’s display performance has been improved by Pixelworks and iQOO through a collaboration in the last six months.
- They teamed up for advancement in graphics for popular mobile games, including Game for Peace, Perfect World, and Hongkai Impact 3.
- iQOO Neo5 delivers unparalleled gaming with enhanced motion synchronization, color balance, and clarity, resulting in immersive experiences (literally) and high dynamic range (HDR).
Through this joint effort, Pixelworks (PXLW) has set new standards for visual quality on next-generation smartphones, setting the trend for highly immersive viewing experiences on phones. And that will be benefiting PXLW in the growth of its business moving ahead.