Shares of SunLink Health Systems (NYSE: SSY) are on the uptick this morning in premarket trades. As of the writing, the SSY stock was buoying at $4.05 rising 109.84% following news of expansion and improvements by one of SunLink’s subsidiaries.
What has been achieved by the SSY:
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
SunLink Health is a healthcare provider and services provider based in the Southeast that operates hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies through its subsidiaries. Each business operates locally after making sure that the needs of patients are linked with the professionals who can treat them.
It was announced today by SunLink Health that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Trace Regional Hospital has implemented a $2 million Trace Forward Capital Plan.
- In the Plan, the physical plant, support areas, patient care, and ancillary services were to be upgraded and expanded.
- With Trace Forward Capital Plan, Pathways Care Program will expand to 26 total beds, bringing it completely geriatric behavioral health care.
- The plan includes a modernized, acute care patient room and renovated support area, a comprehensive remodel of the hospital’s HVAC systems and an overhaul of its roof.
- In addition, SSY plans to enhance women’s services by upgrading services equipment, adding new diagnostic equipment, and improving IT security services.
- A new piece of equipment and expanded telemedicine services have been added to Trace’s digital mammography capabilities in addition to new ultrasound equipment.
There are 84 beds in Trace Regional Hospital, which includes the Pathways Care Program, which has 18 beds, and the Floy Dyer Nursing Home, which has 66 beds. Houston, Mississippi-based Trace, Pathways, and Floy Dyer provide primarily senior healthcare services.
These improvements demonstrate the value of the services currently provided, as well as the potential for even greater success in the future.