During the last trading session, CurrencyWorks (OTCQB: CWRK)stock strengthened 25.84% to $2.2400.Against the 30-day average volume of 1.18M, the stock recorded Volume of 2.89M.
Based on performance, the CWRK stock returned an impressive 121.78% for the week and passed 70.99% for the month. An increase of 2009.23% happened in the quarterly performance, which led to an annual performance of 3679.66 percent, with 193.96% growth year-to-date (YTD) and 2416.85% over the last six months. The value of CWRK for the last 52 weeks varied from $0.0277 to $2.3000.
- Underdog Growth Stocks You Should Keep an Eye on in 2021
- Are You Looking for Dividend Paying Stocks? Here are the Best Buys in 2021
What CWRK Offers:
In the financial sector, CWRK is a pioneer in the application of blockchain technologies in payment processing as well as providing alternative digital payment options. With a ticker symbol of “CWRK”, CurrencyWorksStockis dual-listed on the TSX Venture Exchange in Canada as well as on the OTC markets in the United States.CurrencyWorks builds and operates FinTech Platforms for Digital Currencies, Digital Assets, and Security Tokens. Employing its clearly defined token models of Non-Fungible Tokens, Payment Tokens, and Security Tokens, the firm provides advanced solutions to the customer’s unmet requirements.
How The Company Has Been Expanding:
CWRK made news this month by signing a deal with cannabis retailers and launching a revolutionary currency card and fintech platform for the digital community. This helped the company stock to rise by more than 100% since then. Some significant aspects of the deal are as follows:
- The new CaliCard solution provides consumer businesses including licensed cannabis retail operators compliant eWallets, digital payments, and merchant services.
- With five major online and brick-and-mortar dispensaries as clients, CaliCard has been in the process of implementing its cannabis payment solutions.
- Additionally, the company will quickly roll out non-cannabis merchant networks and will be working with several hundred retailers throughout California, including restaurants, chain stores, and more.
- CaliCard account holders will be able to pay for virtually all types of goods and services with the new community currency.
- Participating merchants will have access to an affordable means of accepting pay-by-card and promotions from CaliCard, and this will help the company boost adoption and sales.
- Physical cards will be assigned to all account holders, which can be used in-store, to use ATMs, as well as to facilitate online purchases.
- Consumers can also make use of the digital payment interface using the mobile app. Just like Apple Payments, the consumer presents the merchant with a unique QR code that they can with their mobile device or by accessing the point of sale terminal through an NFC interface, similar to Apple Payments.
With the entry into the cannabis market, CurrencyWorks (CWRK) will be exploring more of the business options and expansion opportunities to foster further.