Following the release of its quarterly results, the leading end-to-end ecommerce platform for buying and selling used cars, Shift Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: SFT) is up 14.71% in pre-market trading.
Technology-driven, hassle-free customer experiences have been the cornerstone of Shift’s success. In addition to making car purchase and ownership simple, Shift’s mission is to make buying or selling a used car enjoyable, fair, and accessible to everyone. Shift provides a total car ownership experience with comprehensive, digital services including:
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
- Selecting the right vehicle
- Getting the car test drive before purchasing it
- With financing and vehicle protection products seamlessly integrated into the purchase transaction.
- A digital trade-in/sale transaction that is efficient, and
- An integrated approach to delivering high-value services during vehicle ownership.
Shift today reported fourth quarter and annual financial results for the period ended December 31, 2020.
- For the fourth quarter, total revenue grew 168% year-over-year, reaching a record $73.4 million against $27.35 million in the fourth quarter of 2019.
- Total units sold during Q4 were 4,666, up 147% from 1,890 sold in Q4 2019.
- For the fourth quarter, net loss was -$4.5 million as compared to a year-ago quarterly net loss of -$20.5 million.
- Net loss per share was -$0.07 against net loss of -$6.51 in the corresponding quarter of 2019.
- Total revenue for full year 2020 grew 18% to $195.7 million from $166.23 million in prior year.
- In 2020, total units sold were 13,135, up 18% from 11,091 units sold in 2019.
- Net loss was -$59.1 million as compared to a net loss of -$80.5 million posted by the company in 2019.
- Net loss per share for full year 2020 was -$3.12 whereas in the 2019, it was a net loss of -$25.30 per share.