Shares of biopharmaceutical company Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. (Nasdaq: KNSA) rose by 10.34% in extended trading on Wednesday. Changing 54,000 shares of the company in after-hours trading brought the stock price to $24.00. During the regular session, the company saw its share price reaching $$21.75 rising 2.74%.
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
Kiniksa is a biopharmaceutical company operating in the research-driven discovery, development, and commercialization of therapeutic medicinal products for patients suffering from debilitating diseases with significant unmet medical needs. Kiniksa has been developing rilonacept, mavrilimumab, vixarelimab, and KPL-404 as product candidates based on strong biologic rationale or proven mechanisms that target conditions previously neglected and provide differentiation opportunities. All of these pipeline assets are geared toward modulating immune pathways across a broad spectrum of diseases.
Kiniksa announced Tuesday, the official launch of the RESONANCE registry for pericarditis in children and adults. The painful and debilitating recurrent pericarditis is an autoinflammatory cardiovascular condition.
- Resonance (REgiStry Of the NAtural history of recurreNt periCarditis in pEdiatric and adult patients) is a voluntary database of patients administered by physician-researchers who have extensive experience managing patients with recurrent pericarditis.
- The finalization of the priorities data to be taken into the registry was guided by physicians, patients, and patient advocates, in partnership with Kiniksa.
- By fostering collaboration and information sharing, the registry hopes to help increase knowledge about recurrent pericarditis.
- RESONANCE is a registry sponsored by Kiniksa for improving the knowledge of patients and physicians about recurrent pericarditis.
- Observational data will be collected retrospectively and prospectively by participating physicians and will be accompanied by patient-reported outcomes (PROs).
- Patients of all ages who have had pericarditis and a severe recurrence after their first diagnosis may join the RESONANCE registry.
- During the initial start-up phase of the registry in 2021, approximately 20 registry sites in the US are expected to participate.