Shares of the medical device company Asensus Surgical, Inc. (TRXC) have been surging 21.17% in early trades today rising to $4.75 at last check. The surge came on the heels of an announcement by the company regarding an FDA clearance of its general surgery.
What actually has been causing the stock rise?
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
Formerly known as TransEnterix, Inc., by unlocking the Clinical Intelligence within the its Surgical platform, Asensus Surgical is pioneering the delivery of consistently superior outcomes and an entirely new standard of surgery through the digitization of the interface between the surgeon and patient. A part of company’s Analytical/Surgical Robotics system is called the Intelligent Surgical Unit (ISU) which integrates the Senhance Surgical System with the ISU to reduce variability and increase surgeon control.
- Looking For The Best Stocks To Buy For 2021? 3 Electric Vehicle Stocks To Watch
- Top 3 Cosmetics Stocks in the market
Announced today, Senhance Surgical System has been given FDA clearance for an additional indication which increases its indication in general surgery in the United States. Today, Asensus Surgical announced it has received this FDA clearance.
- The Senhance Surgical System, designed by Asensus Surgical, is the first platform of its kind, using augmented intelligence to provide unparalleled patient outcomes and performance.
- Through haptic feedback, eye-tracking camera control, and 3D visualization, Senhance goes beyond typical surgical robotic systems to provide surgical assurance.
- One of the features makes it the first robotic surgical platform to offer instruments with a diameter of 3 mm (the smallest on a robotic surgical platform in the world).
- Laparoscopic general surgical procedures and laparoscopic gynecological surgery may be performed using the Senhance Surgical System, meant to be used by adults.
- This device is intended to be used by trained medical practitioners in a surgical environment when following the manufacturer’s instructions.