GRAND CAPITAL VENTURES INC (GRCV) closed down -72.22% at $0.0025 on Friday, and has been trading within a day range between $0.0093 and $0.0022. In the last month, GRCV shares gained more than 150.00%, with daily volume totaling over 117.11M shares. GRCV stock gained about 733.33% over the past three months with average daily volume of 50.33M. Last year has been a good year for the stock with over 733.33% gain in stock price, hitting a high of $0.0150.
Most Recent Updates
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
- February 24, 2021, A wholly-owned subsidiary of Grand Capital Ventures, Inc.’s (OTC PINK: GRCV) Yuka E-Commerce has announced its intention to actively expand its CBD and Hemp portfolio in 2021. Nearly 40% of global CBD demand comes from North America. With well over a quarter million (250,000+) products having been shipped to consumers from South Florida-based YUKA E-COMMERCE, CBD sales were a bit more than half of YUKA’s revenue in 2020. Almost 5M in sales was generated by this booming category for Yuka.
- On the same day, the company’s wholly-owned subsidiary Yuka E-Commerce announced FINRA processed its reverse stock split, with the ratio of 1-for-2500. Reverse stock splits will take effect on February 24, 2021. Yuka Group Inc. has changed its name effective February 24, 2021, and the symbol (YUKA) will succeed it after 20 business days.
- February 22, 2021, the company revealed that in recent weeks, its subsidiary Yuka E-Commerce, has been successful in securing and setting up a vendor account with TJX. TJX is a global retailer of off-price goods including TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and more.
- Are You Looking for Dividend Paying Stocks? Here are the Best Buys in 2021
- Two Promising Pet Stocks for Investment as we Head 2021