Sensus Healthcare, Inc.’s (SRTS) stock is gaining momentum in the pre-market session today following the release of its quarterly results after close of market yesterday. As of 07:43 a.m. EST, the share price was up trending with a rise of 25.72%.
What is creating the surge?
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
To treat oncological as well as non-oncological conditions, Sensus Healthcare, Inc. specializes in producing cost-effective, minimally-invasive but highly effective devices.
Using its patented, state-of-the-art 3D Beam Sculpting, the Sculptura modulated robotic brachytherapy radiation oncology device delivers targeted directional anisotropic radiation therapy (ART) and brachytherapy to rapidly and reliably treat patients seeking oncological services through surgery or at the tumor site.
Sensus also provides its patented low-energy X-ray equipment known as superficial radiation therapy (SRT) to treat non-melanoma skin cancers and keloids through its SRT-100, SRT-100+, and SRT-100 Vision devices, which is the culmination of more than a decade of research and development.
Sensus offers innovative medical device products that can transform health care around the world by improving patients’ quality of life.
The company this week released results for the fourth quarter and full-year 2020 ended December 30, 2020.
For the Q4:
- Revenues of $5.1 million posted by the company were lower than $8.5 million in the year-ago quarter due to the lower number of units sold impacted by COVID-19.
- Gross profit for the quarter was $3.2 million, or 63.4% of revenues, compared with $5.5 million, or 64.1 % of revenues, for the same quarter a year earlier.
- Net income for the reported quarter was $1.0 million, or $0.06 per share came flat to that of Q4 2019.
For Full Year 2020:
- Total revenues were $9.6 million, compared with $27.3 million for 2019.
- Gross profit came at $5.2 million, or 54.8% of revenue, compared with $17.6 million, or 64.4% of revenue a year earlier.
- The net loss made by the company was -$6.8 million, or -$0.42 per share, compared with a net loss of -$1.7 million, or -$0.10 per share in 2019.