Dynatronics Corporation (NASDAQ: DYNT) shares risen by 48.44% to $1.90 in trades after ring of the bell on Wednesday.
Trading 3.83 million shares in regular session on the day, the stock was up 5.79% to close the day at $1.28.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
- Two of the Best Pharmaceutical Stocks to Watch for in 2021
- 3 Best Gene Therapy Stocks for long-term Investment
Dynatronics Corporation is a medical device company dedicated to providing high-quality products to achieve optimal health. The company develops, manufactures, and sells a wide range of products that are used in physical therapy, rehabilitation, and pain management. In addition to orthopedists, physical therapists, chiropractors, athletic trainers, sports medicine practitioners, clinics, hospitals, and consumers, Dynatronics also markets and sells to both consumers and to hospitals. Some of the company’s brands include Bird & Cronin, Dynatron Solaris, Hausmann, Physician’s Choice, and PROTEAM, among others.
Yesterday, the company announced that one of its subsidiary Bird & Cronin, LLC has continued its purchasing agreement with a leading national healthcare group purchasing organizations, Intalere.
- For almost twenty years, Bird & Cronin has been partnered with Intalere as a preferred provider, helping Intalere to elevate patients’ healthcare, improving members’ performance on financial, operational and clinical fronts.
- Intalere members will receive 10% off DYNT’s entire line of orthotic braces, including the Sprint air walker boot and the U2TM wrist brace for spine, upper, and lower extremities.
- Members of Intalere make nearly $9 billion in purchases each year from healthcare organizations all over the country.
The news came not only to be raising the DYNT stock price in the normal trading but in the after hour session too.