Shares of the development stage company Attune RTD, Inc (OTC: AURT) surged +36.36% to $0.0030 on Tuesday. Based on an analysis of performance, the stock performed -21.05% for the week while performing 114.29% for the month. A 328.57% rise in quarterly performance was accompanied by a 400 percent rise in annual performance, with year-to-date growth of 200.00%. The stock has traded in a range of $0.0004 – $0.0042 for the last 52 weeks.
Company’s operational activities:
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
- Attune RTD provides developed equipment for the operation of energy-conserving electronic systems.
- With smart products, Attune RTD eliminates inefficiencies, reduces energy consumption, and more.
- The focus of Attune RTD, Inc. is on the provision of technology related to the intelligent and efficient energy usage of electronic systems.
- Its technology is commonly used in the control of swimming pool pumps, water sprinkler controllers, heating and air conditioning controllers, among other things.
- The company’s patented BrioWave technology uses less electrical energy and enables central HVAC systems and residential pools to operate more efficiently.
- A number of BrioWave’s products are designed with an interactive graphical user interface, including BrioWave 175p and BrioWave 175w Smart Energy Management Controllers.
- Furthermore, filtration products from this company prevent maintenance problems in swimming pools.
Additionally, it provides turnkey solar energy systems. The technology also enables utilities to save more by leveraging demand response and works in conjunction with solar power systems. Group operations are carried out throughout the United States. Formerly called Interfacing Technologies, Inc., Attune RTD, Inc. has changed its name since March 2008. Based in Palm Springs, California, Attune RTD, Inc. was incorporated in 2001.
The rise could be attributed to the loss the stock has made over the past week especially on Monday and yesterday, the stock seem to be came recovering the same.