A stock of Bemax Inc [OTC: BMXC] surged 5.41% in the last session, closing at $0.0039. The 30-day average volume for the stock was 204.32M but in the last session, it recorded a Volume of 448.01M. Over the past 52 weeks, the stock’s value ranged between $0.0001 and $0.0054.
Bemax Inc. is a distributor company of disposable baby diapers to regional distributors, wholesalers, and retailers in Europe, South, East, and West Africa.
- With a larger number of countries becoming aware of the company’s products and services and an increase in fertility, Bemax Inc. has been seeing an opportunity to enter and expand its market share into disposable baby diapers.
- The initial distribution plan includes disposable diapers for wholesalers, and local market retailers throughout South Africa.
- The advantage of the company’s venture is ultimately its ability to attract customers because of its unbeatable prices as well as its high quality.
- In order to generate additional impetus in achieving corporate goals and objectives, Bemax Inc. continues to drive sales, market share, and productivity.
Bemax Inc, on Monday, announced that it will utilize a production capacity of 110000 protective face masks per day to begin production in the United States.
- Once fully operational, the PPE facility will aim at catering to the demands of U.S. customers and will be able to expand its capacity to other markets.
- This year’s second quarter will see Bemax manufacturing PPE products as part of a continued ‘Made In America’ initiative.
- By reducing reliance imports from China, removing shipping and customs-related costs, as well as prompt and faster distribution particularly during the ongoing global public health crisis, Bemax PPE production would offer better prices and value to customers including local, state, and federal customers.