Fisker Inc. (NYSE: FSR) stock is trading up more than 18% in early trades today after surfacing of an EV collaboration news. As of 10:35 a.m. EST, stock price was buoying at $19.30 rising +18.48%.
Why is this happening?
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
The California-based company has revolutionized the automobile industry by creating some of the most desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles in the world. Passionately striving for a clean future for all, the company is establishing itself as an industry leader in e-mobility.
The company today announced that it has entered into an agreement with Hon Hai Technology Group (Foxconn) to cooperate on developing a new breakthrough electric vehicle. Some aspects of the project that has been codenamed as PEAR (Personal Electric Automotive Revolution) are as follows:
- Foxconn and Fisker will cooperate on the development of a breakthrough new class of vehicle.
- The vehicle will be manufactured at a volume of more than 250,000 units per year by Foxconn.
- Besides North America, Europe, and China, the global market of this project includes India.
- The start of production is projected for the fourth quarter of 2023.
- Fisker will be launching this second vehicle after launching its Ocean SUV in Q4 2022.
- Foxconn and Fisker’s new collaboration with the automotive industry will introduce ICT capabilities into a revolutionary automotive business model.
- By taking advantage of these opportunities, automakers will be able to transition to new, effective, and efficient manufacturing processes and business models.
- Upon signing the Memorandum of Understanding, Fisker and Foxconn will form several joint units covering design, technology, engineering, and manufacturing.
- Due to the rapid development schedule, both firms expect to come to an agreement on a formal partnership by the first half of 2021.
- Fisker’s Ocean electric SUV is expected to go into production in the fourth quarter of 2022.
- The interest in the Ocean continues to be strong, with more than 12,000 reservations made as of today worldwide.
- It is expected that later this year Fisker will unveil the Ocean’s production-intent prototype.