Entrepreneur Universe Bright Group (OTC: EUBG) closed up 123.06 percent on Tuesday to a new 52-week high of $0.7807. The shares have fluctuated in price between $0.3880 and $1.0000. Over the last month, shares of EUBG surged over 7707.00% on an average volume of 940.11K shares. Looking at the average volume of 460.44K for the stock during the past three months, we see that the stock rose over 6145.60%. The stock price has gained 38935.0% in the last year with a market cap of $595.41M.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
- Entrepreneur Universe Bright Group is a mineral exploration company that focuses primarily on the production and exploration of rare earth elements in South America.
- Formerly known as Ree International, Inc., EUBG is a company that has been exploring for tantalum and niobium for more than two decades.
- It is based in North Las Vegas, Nevada, and was founded in 1999.
- In Crockett County, Texas, the Company owns the mineral rights to 9,500 acres.
- About 25 miles south of Ozona and 75 miles north of Del Rio is where the property is located.
- This ranch houses some of the most prolific gas wells in Adams-Baggett Canyon Sandstone Field.
- The Company acquired rare earth property in Port-e-Kiatuma in Guyana in March 2012.
- In Santa Cruz, Venezuela, the company holds rights to a 778-acre piece of property.