Entrepreneur Universe Bright Group (OTC: EUBG) closed up 123.06 percent on Tuesday to a new 52-week high of $0.7807. The shares have fluctuated in price between $0.3880 and $1.0000. Over the last month, shares of EUBG surged over 7707.00% on an average volume of 940.11K shares. Looking at the average volume of 460.44K for the stock during the past three months, we see that the stock rose over 6145.60%. The stock price has gained 38935.0% in the last year with a market cap of $595.41M.
- Entrepreneur Universe Bright Group is a mineral exploration company that focuses primarily on the production and exploration of rare earth elements in South America.
- Formerly known as Ree International, Inc., EUBG is a company that has been exploring for tantalum and niobium for more than two decades.
- It is based in North Las Vegas, Nevada, and was founded in 1999.
- In Crockett County, Texas, the Company owns the mineral rights to 9,500 acres.
- About 25 miles south of Ozona and 75 miles north of Del Rio is where the property is located.
- This ranch houses some of the most prolific gas wells in Adams-Baggett Canyon Sandstone Field.
- The Company acquired rare earth property in Port-e-Kiatuma in Guyana in March 2012.
- In Santa Cruz, Venezuela, the company holds rights to a 778-acre piece of property.