Entrepreneur Universe Bright Group (OTC: EUBG) closed up 123.06 percent on Tuesday to a new 52-week high of $0.7807. The shares have fluctuated in price between $0.3880 and $1.0000. Over the last month, shares of EUBG surged over 7707.00% on an average volume of 940.11K shares. Looking at the average volume of 460.44K for the stock during the past three months, we see that the stock rose over 6145.60%. The stock price has gained 38935.0% in the last year with a market cap of $595.41M.
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
- Entrepreneur Universe Bright Group is a mineral exploration company that focuses primarily on the production and exploration of rare earth elements in South America.
- Formerly known as Ree International, Inc., EUBG is a company that has been exploring for tantalum and niobium for more than two decades.
- It is based in North Las Vegas, Nevada, and was founded in 1999.
- In Crockett County, Texas, the Company owns the mineral rights to 9,500 acres.
- About 25 miles south of Ozona and 75 miles north of Del Rio is where the property is located.
- This ranch houses some of the most prolific gas wells in Adams-Baggett Canyon Sandstone Field.
- The Company acquired rare earth property in Port-e-Kiatuma in Guyana in March 2012.
- In Santa Cruz, Venezuela, the company holds rights to a 778-acre piece of property.