In the last close, SunHydrogen, Inc.’s (OTC: HYSR) stock fell -15.88%, closing at $0.1430. The stock traded 76.52M shares against an average daily volume of 64.05M shares during the past 30 days. Its shares generally fluctuated between $0.0035 and $0.3389 in value during the last 52 weeks.
How does the company work?
- SunHydrogen has been developing on a revolutionary, low-cost technology using sunlight and water, including seawater or wastewater, to make renewable hydrogen.
- Its low-cost nanoparticles mimic photosynthesis to efficiently use sunlight to separate hydrogen from water, ultimately producing hydrogen from renewable resources.
- The technology uses advanced nanotechnology to optimize the science of water electrolysis on the nano-level.
- Hydrogen Stream Resources (HYSR) intend to enable an electricity generation market made up of renewable energy and hydrogen fuel cell vehicles through its low-cost method to produce renewable hydrogen.
- 3 of the Best Hydrogen Stocks to Buy for 2021
- Top 3 Autonomous Vehicle Stocks to Buy in 2021
- It was announced last week that SunHydrogen, Inc. was entering into designing and defining process partnership with SCHMID Group, a German company, in order to create a platform for mass manufacturing of its Gen 2 NanoParticle hydrogen panels.
- A concept for customized manufacturing equipment to be manufactured in large scale will be provided by SCHMID Group following the execution of the agreement with SunHydrogen.
- In addition, a good faith offer will be included, as well as a detailed description of how the process will be utilized on Schmid equipment.
- The concept is expected to be delivered by the end of 2021.
- Design, process evaluation, and engineering are three key areas within that collaboration.
- By the end of this process, the two parties will become able to create a solid cost estimate and a timeline for setting up an industrial-scale prototype production with desired attributes such as substrate, size, manufacturing method, and production capacity.