In the last close, SunHydrogen, Inc.’s (OTC: HYSR) stock fell -15.88%, closing at $0.1430. The stock traded 76.52M shares against an average daily volume of 64.05M shares during the past 30 days. Its shares generally fluctuated between $0.0035 and $0.3389 in value during the last 52 weeks.
How does the company work?
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
- SunHydrogen has been developing on a revolutionary, low-cost technology using sunlight and water, including seawater or wastewater, to make renewable hydrogen.
- Its low-cost nanoparticles mimic photosynthesis to efficiently use sunlight to separate hydrogen from water, ultimately producing hydrogen from renewable resources.
- The technology uses advanced nanotechnology to optimize the science of water electrolysis on the nano-level.
- Hydrogen Stream Resources (HYSR) intend to enable an electricity generation market made up of renewable energy and hydrogen fuel cell vehicles through its low-cost method to produce renewable hydrogen.
- 3 of the Best Hydrogen Stocks to Buy for 2021
- Top 3 Autonomous Vehicle Stocks to Buy in 2021
- It was announced last week that SunHydrogen, Inc. was entering into designing and defining process partnership with SCHMID Group, a German company, in order to create a platform for mass manufacturing of its Gen 2 NanoParticle hydrogen panels.
- A concept for customized manufacturing equipment to be manufactured in large scale will be provided by SCHMID Group following the execution of the agreement with SunHydrogen.
- In addition, a good faith offer will be included, as well as a detailed description of how the process will be utilized on Schmid equipment.
- The concept is expected to be delivered by the end of 2021.
- Design, process evaluation, and engineering are three key areas within that collaboration.
- By the end of this process, the two parties will become able to create a solid cost estimate and a timeline for setting up an industrial-scale prototype production with desired attributes such as substrate, size, manufacturing method, and production capacity.