In the last trading session, InnerScope Hearing Technologies, Inc.’s [INND] stock rose +39.47% to $0.0318. The trading volume of 868.698M shares on the day exceeded the average 30-day volume of 540.47M. The stock’s worth remained between $0.0001 and $0.0980 during the last 52-week period.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
- In a small but rapidly expanding hearing aid maker, InnerScope is rapidly expanding its market share in the hearing aid industry.
- Technology and decades of profitable industry experience have been unlocking scale and efficiency in an antiquated and fragmented market by InnerScope, thereby creating value for its stakeholders.
- Their direct-to-customer model revolutionizes the industry in a significant way with Walmart.com, Sears.com, and Kmart.com relationships representing rapid surges in the purchasing of hearing aids.
- Additionally, InnerScope plans to continue opening, purchasing, and operating its physical chain of hearing aid clinics.
- Throughout the entire hearing impaired vertical from R&D and manufacturing to direct consumer sales and services, InnerScope’s mission is to serve about 1.2 billion people suffering from 25db or greater hearing loss throughout the world.
The stock surged on Monday after some tweets by the company on weekend about its recent developments. The company’s tweets unveiled that:
- INND will be launched with two NYSE retailers.
- The first retailer launch is coming out in about 3 to 4 weeks, and the second one is coming out in late March/early April, with additional retailers coming out in late spring.
- The first batch of Hearing Screening Kiosks is being shipped this month, will be installed in mid-March and will go live on April 2nd.
- The “Huge Growth” will come with the preparation of in-store displays of new products.
- The Main Kiosks are manufactured in Wisconsin & shipped to retailers directly from the manufacture.
- A new kiosk version, designed specifically for the retailer on its request, will be arriving in Long Beach Harbor this week.