On Monday, Signature Devices Inc (OTC Pink: SDVI) closed up 133.33 percent at $0.0014 and has traded in a range of $0.0006 to 0.0016 for the session. SDVI shares surged more than 250.00% across the board in the last month, with an average daily trading volume of over 239.89M shares. During the course of three months, SDVI gained over 1300.00% of its value while the average daily trading volume stood at 166.72M. It has experienced an increase of over 1300.00% in the last 12 months, reaching a high of $0.0016 bringing its market cap to the current level of $7.90M.
Company’s profile and business model:
Based in Sheridan, Wyoming, Signature Devices, Inc. is a holding company that develops Internet of Things products through its subsidiary Innovo Technologies, Inc. and leading CBD technology subsidiary Nano 101.
- By combining the best features of Morpheus media servers, Tazerwear’s AI software, Truck IT’s beacon platform, and Knoton hardware, infrastructure and software, Innovo Technology transforms internet communications in a new dimension.
- As a result, the company combines custom software capabilities with highly efficient hardware that can be integrated with IoT devices.
- Nano101 is an Irvine, California-based CBD technology company that develops products made from Hemp plants.
- Providing biomedical services is Nano 101’s core business.
- It develops natural alternative hemp products and remedies that are intended to help patients in the United States.
- Nano 101 is currently selling CBD and Hemp patches through its two separate websites; www.nanocbdplus.com and www.purehemppatch.com.
- Each of these products has 0% THC and is also available on Amazon.