Shares of Black Dragon Resource Companies, Inc. (OTC Pink: BDGR) leapt 30.77% in the last session bringing the stock price to $0.0017 at the ring of the bell on Monday. About 1.72B of the company’s shares traded on the day, ranging from $0.0010 to $0.0017 bringing the market cap of the company to $39.94M.
How the company operates?
- Black Dragon Resource Company, Inc. is primarily engaged in oil and natural gas acquisition, development, production, and sale.
- From geological wells in Louisiana and Texas, the company produces natural gas and oil.
- In order to service these wells, the company employs contract operators.
- The company’s management evaluates the potential returns from oil and gas leases and purchases additional ones based on those assessments.
- In December 2004, the company changed its name to Black Dragon Resource Companies, Inc. from Black Dragon Resource, Inc.
- Its headquarters is in Oil City of Louisiana and was founded in 1998.
Black Dragon Resource Companies has recently been acquired by entity as well as by management of ProTek Capital Inc., (OTC Pink: PRPM), as announced both the companies on February 1, 2021.
The stock surged because of what?
Through its Facebook account, BDGR yesterday unveiled that OTC Markets confirmed that all BDGR forms and files have been accepted and that it should get its OTCIQ invoice soon. This will help the company to have access to OTCIQ’s market intelligence and investor relations portal to get a better insight of the market to be further conveyed to its investors.