Telco Cuba, Inc. (OTC: QBAN) closed up 77.78 percent on Monday, trading at $0.0032, having traded in a day range of $0.0022 to $0.0045. The shares of QBAN have surged over 357% in the last month; with an average daily trading volume of over 332.66M shares for the month. The stock gained 3100% over a three-month period while the average daily trading volume for the stock was 213.29M. It has been a good year for the stock, with a total price increase of over 3300.00%, reaching highs of $0.0045 with a $17.18M market cap.
Operational and strategic aspects of the company:
- The Telco Cuba, Inc. engages in the provision of cellular services in the United States as well as Cuba.
- It offers low-cost international voice and text plans, including voice and text messaging with and without the use of data, a plan with comparable rates to landline rates, and cell phone roaming.
- The company also specializes in the acquisition of high-value technology-related companies.
- As a holding company, Telco Cuba Inc. has three subsidiaries: Amgentech, Inc., Naked Papers Brands, Inc., and Advanced Satellite Systems, Inc.
- Software development, colocation, hosting, infrastructure services, and software development are the services provided by Amgentech, Inc.
- The online marketing expertise of Amgentech is used throughout the company to promote its products effectively.
- Naked Papers Brands, Inc. produces and distributes premium rolling papers used by tobacco brands.
- Volusia and Flagler Counties are served by Advanced Satellite Systems, Inc., a company that provides Cable Television, Internet, and VoIP telephone services.
Apparently, there was no news directly linked to the company, but its stock remained under high discussions in different social platforms especially on Twitter on Monday. So we can call the stock another victim of the market speculation.