The last session saw GNCC Capital Inc close at $0.0019, an increase of 72.73%, which raised the company’s market cap to $78.63M. A total of 1.01B shares have been traded in the last session, with the average daily volume traded being 510.94M for the past month. Additionally, the shares have been ranging between $0.0013 and $0.0023. About 39.81 billion of the pink sheet company’s shares are outstanding against 17.06 billion of float.
Company’s business operations:
- GNCC Capital, Inc. is an exploration-focused company having gold and silver explorations projects in Arizona.
- “White Hills”, “Yarber Wash”, “McCracken”, “Pearl Spring” and “East Belmont” are Gold & Silver Mining Exploration Properties owned by the company.
- For its intentions of becoming a diversified holding company with interests in other industry sectors as well as in mining exploration, the company operates in CBD technology through its subsidiary BioCann Pharma S.A.S.
- BioCann Pharma sells its cannabis CBD pharmaceutical grade oils for use in the pharmaceutical industry through distribution channels in Colombia and around Latin America.
- Premier Development & Investment, Inc. (OTC: PDIV) is a biggest holder in GNCC for holding 41.78% of GNCC Capital, Inc. voting shares of Common Stock.
- PDIV also has an amount of $16B in Non-Voting shares of Series “A”, “B”, and “C” Convertible Preferred Stock of GNCP.
As there was no related news that could cause the stock to surge that much, the stock seems to be recovering the loss (-100%) it has made over the past week.