SponsorsOne Inc (OTC: SPONF) closed out the day at $0.0072, up 64.32 percent. It has been trading in a day range of $0.0044 to $0.0110. With average trading volume for the month exceeding 30.39M shares, SPONF shares plunged more than -36.28% last month. Looking at the year-to-date performance of SPONF, the stock gained over 925.57% while averaging 22.11M shares and reaching a high value of $0.0160 with a market capitalization of $56.55M.
Getting to know the company and its recent developments:
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
Providing data-driven marketing campaigns that connect brands with their customers, SponsorOne focuses on the creation and management of exclusive social influencer communities with high engagement rates and within the social arena.
- The company offers proprietary brands centered on the Alcohol, Functional Beverages, and Hemp Sectors via its proprietary platform.
- It combines digital marketing, wholesale and retail distribution, branding, operational and funding capital, and proprietary brands through its network of licensed distributors.
- This ability gives it a competitive first-mover advantage in rapidly pushing out its proprietary brands.
- The company this month announced that it has executed a warehousing and online retailing agreement with Speakeasy Co.
- That was for selling Premier Beverage Consortium’s product called Doc Wylder’s Lemonade with the company’s very first product offered through its DTC or Direct to Consumer marketing model.
- The company had previously announced that it would open a direct-to-consumer sales (DTC) channel this year.
- With the current agreement, the company envisions its entry into the $24 billion global DTC spirits market.
Factors that are driving the stock higher:
During Prohibition, U.S. liquor e-commerce was stifled for decades, and the pandemic lockdowns triggered a surge in demand almost overnight. Based on current estimates, the DTC Spirits market share in the US is approximately 5% in the $120 billion market, having grown to 20% by 2026. With high-quality products that can be bought online, SponsorOne is set to be at the forefront of this growth.