Cryptocurrency and digital asset technology company Net Savings Link Inc. (NSAV) saw its stock price rising 45.59% or $0.0122 to close the weekend session at $0.0388 on Friday. The number of shares that changed hands on the day was 339.77M compared to 3-month average daily trading volume of 188.53M shares. The company’s current market capitalization after the rise stands at $228.92M.
What cause the stock to fly higher?
With the vision of developing itself as a fully integrated technology company, NSAV aims to offer the cryptocurrency and digital asset industries with turnkey technical solutions. The Business plans to offer a wide variety of offerings over time, such as tech solutions, e-commerce, capacity building, financial services, patents and trademarks, and IT.
- The Top Cryptocurrency Stocks Flight in the Market for long-term
- Top 3 Cloud Computing Stocks to Watch For in 2021
The company’s stock continues the rally over the whole of the past week raising 385% from the previous Friday close of $0.0080 to last Friday’s closing price of $0.0388.
- A Swiss Cryptocurrency Trading Platform with offices in London and Barcelona, VirtuaBroker Ltd., is Net Savings Link’s latest equity acquisition announced this month.
- Among the complete range of VirtuaBroker trading services, portfolio management, price search function, and much more are offered using its Artificial Intelligence-powered platform.
- Binance having $4.2 billion Crypto Assets under management, Kraken with an estimated Annual Revenues of $1.25 billion, Bitfinex that generated $404 million of Net Profit in 2018 and Coinbase with $2 billion annual revenue in 2019, all utilize VirtuaBroker platform.
Recently, Tesla and Mastercard announced that they are joining the Crypto revolution. NSAV believes that this will be a significant step towards realizing its ambition to become a leading player in the more than $200 billion crypto market. At the end of March, the NSAV plans to roll out VirtuaBroker globally.