Cryptocurrency and digital asset technology company Net Savings Link Inc. (NSAV) saw its stock price rising 45.59% or $0.0122 to close the weekend session at $0.0388 on Friday. The number of shares that changed hands on the day was 339.77M compared to 3-month average daily trading volume of 188.53M shares. The company’s current market capitalization after the rise stands at $228.92M.
What cause the stock to fly higher?
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
With the vision of developing itself as a fully integrated technology company, NSAV aims to offer the cryptocurrency and digital asset industries with turnkey technical solutions. The Business plans to offer a wide variety of offerings over time, such as tech solutions, e-commerce, capacity building, financial services, patents and trademarks, and IT.
- The Top Cryptocurrency Stocks Flight in the Market for long-term
- Top 3 Cloud Computing Stocks to Watch For in 2021
The company’s stock continues the rally over the whole of the past week raising 385% from the previous Friday close of $0.0080 to last Friday’s closing price of $0.0388.
- A Swiss Cryptocurrency Trading Platform with offices in London and Barcelona, VirtuaBroker Ltd., is Net Savings Link’s latest equity acquisition announced this month.
- Among the complete range of VirtuaBroker trading services, portfolio management, price search function, and much more are offered using its Artificial Intelligence-powered platform.
- Binance having $4.2 billion Crypto Assets under management, Kraken with an estimated Annual Revenues of $1.25 billion, Bitfinex that generated $404 million of Net Profit in 2018 and Coinbase with $2 billion annual revenue in 2019, all utilize VirtuaBroker platform.
Recently, Tesla and Mastercard announced that they are joining the Crypto revolution. NSAV believes that this will be a significant step towards realizing its ambition to become a leading player in the more than $200 billion crypto market. At the end of March, the NSAV plans to roll out VirtuaBroker globally.