Shares of the software and mobile applications company AppSwarm, Inc. (OTC: SWRM) skyrocketed more than 265% in the weekend session, bringing its share price to $0.0420 from a previous closing price of $0.0110. In comparison to a 3-month average daily trading volume of 39.24M share, the stock saw 432.99M shares changing hands on the day.
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
AppSwarm specializes in mobile app development, publishing, and distribution for business and gaming applications while seeking symbiotic business partnerships. Technology development, business management, and funding are areas where AppSwarm assists other development firms.
On Friday, the software developer and mobile solutions aggregator announced the addition of live streaming capabilities for SwarmConnect video conferencing. Here are some of the features of the new upgrade:
- Live streaming through Real-Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP) is now supported by SwarmConnect.
- Hosts are able to broadcast their videoconference to hundreds of viewers and beyond.
- Any platform that supports RTMP streaming, including Facebook and YouTube Live, is compatible with SwarmConnect Live Streaming.
- While several other systems allow video and images to be transmitted by members, SwarmConnect allows them to broadcast the whole conference, including screen sharing.
- This is perfect for big business or civic gatherings, helping them to attract a huge crowd while having a smaller number of people engaged in the conference.
- Along with the company’s 5G broadband program, these features would allow it to provide streaming information services to local municipalities or larger businesses wanting to upgrade their networks in real-time.