Shares of cryptocurrency and digital asset technology company Net Savings Link Inc. (NSAV) closed up 87.68% on Thursday at $0.0267, and have been trading in a day range of $0.0150 to $0.0269. Shares of NSAV surged over 142.72% over the past week; with an average daily trading volume for the week of over 259.81M shares. Number of shares traded on Thursday was 302.98M.
What does the company do?
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
Net Savings Link Inc. is an integrated technology company headquartered in the US with the vision of developing itself as a fully integrated technology company supplying the cryptocurrency and digital asset industries with turnkey technical solutions. The Business plans to offer a wide variety of offerings over time, such as tech solutions, e-commerce, capacity building, financial services, patents and trademarks, and IT.
- 3 Best E-Commerce Stocks to Buy Now
- Looking For The Best Stocks To Buy For 2021? 3 Electric Vehicle Stocks To Watch
What’s drove the stock?
NSAV last weekend unveiled the identity of its latest equity acquisition, VirtuaBroker Ltd. a Swiss Artificial Intelligence-based Cryptocurrency Trading Platform with offices in London and Barcelona. The news came to be driving the stock’s price from $0.0080 on last Friday to $0.0142 on Wednesday, a gain of 77.5%.
But on Thursday, the rally came up with an accelerated mode with a gain of 88% for the company’ value. The surge could be attributed to company’s first step towards addition to its board of directors by appointing first additional member, as Tweeted the company yesterday. Reproduced here are some of the company’s relevant Tweets in this regard:
- As NSAV announced last week, along with acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships, we will be adding to the Company’s board of directors.
- These directors will be global leaders in the crypto, blockchain and digital asset industry.
- NSAV’s first new board of director is a senior partner at one of the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges, which does over $2 billion in trading volume per 24 hours. He is truly an industry pioneer.
- We should have the final paperwork completed for our first new board of director’s appointment by the end of the week and be able to announce and introduce him to the world in a major press release early next week.