The InsPro Technologies Corp (OTCPK: ITCC) closed the day up 232.37 percent at $0.2310 and has traded in a trading range of $0.0525 and $0.3800. Over the week, the stock has added 3453.85% to its value trading at a daily average volume of 1.10M shares.
What does the company do?
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
- InsPro Technologies is a leading supplier of key decision management software tools for Group and Person Life, Wellness, and Annuity policies.
- The software then helps insurance companies and third-party managers to adapt rapidly to changing consumer demands, enhance customer experience, and minimize operational costs.
- InsPro Technologies Corporation provides InsPro Enterprise, an end-to-end, web-based policy management system used by insurance companies and third-party administrators, through its affiliate, InsPro Technologies, LLC.
- Customers are given opportunities to accelerate new product introductions, reduce prices, enhance customer loyalty and boost efficiency levels by handling the whole product and policy lifecycle on a single integrated platform.
- The solutions provided by InsPro are offered via standard software licensing, as a hosted solution, or delivery through Software as a Service (SaaS).
So What Happened?
There is no directly or indirectly linked news that can cause the stock’s price to surge with such a high pace. In that case, stock’s performance and its business model can be a better way to understand the potential of the company’s overall performance and its growth pattern ahead.
- The average daily volume for the month was over 927.11K shares, and shares of ITCC surged over 2900.00% over the last month.
- The stock gained over 5978.95% in three-month performance, while its average daily volume was 447.31K.
- Over a time period of a year, the stock gained over 3453.85% in price, reaching a high of $0.3800 with its market cap currently standing at $13.79M.