In the past session, Access-Power Inc (OTC: ACCR) stock skyrocketed 113.64% to settle at $0.0470 at a ring of the bell. While 10.05M shares changed hands, the price ranged from $0.0200 to $0.0720 during the session.
The stock surged following news of filing of form 8k-A at the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on Thursday, submitting an intimation about its in-principal merger deal with a Chinese company. Further highlights of the deal as per filing are as follows:
- In effect, ACCR has decided to sell a controlling interest in the company to a Chinese marijuana/hemp company.
- As the arrangement is non-dilutive, ACCR is waiting for the formal procedure to be concluded so that the stakeholders can be fulfilled.
- During contract negotiations on Tuesday, ACCR and its new partner “giggled at the ACCR share structure”.
- ACCR added a cash option for $50,000.
- ACCR will make payment for the PCAOB/CPA audit.
- On Tuesday 16 February 2021, the agent of the Chinese firm, Mr. Robert, ACCR lawyer Steve Mills, and Patrick J Jensen, the sole director of the company, agreed to a Marijuana/Hemp China partnership.
- ACCR has been expecting the signature of the acquisition agreement soon.
- Patrick will hand over 50.01% of the stake or 150,050,000 of his restricted shares in ACCR to the new Chinese Marijuana/Hemp Company of sizable proportions.
- Company’s structure will remain the same after the deal.
- The Firm is now associated with OTC Markets and the process of applying for an update at the “Current Info” stage of OTC Markets is a long process and must go through proper due diligence.
- To supervise this operation, Patrick will remain the Director of ACCR.
- Investing in the Gaming Industry; 3 of the Best Gaming Stocks
- Top 3 Social Media Stocks to Watch for in 2021