In the past session, Access-Power Inc (OTC: ACCR) stock skyrocketed 113.64% to settle at $0.0470 at a ring of the bell. While 10.05M shares changed hands, the price ranged from $0.0200 to $0.0720 during the session.
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
The stock surged following news of filing of form 8k-A at the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on Thursday, submitting an intimation about its in-principal merger deal with a Chinese company. Further highlights of the deal as per filing are as follows:
- In effect, ACCR has decided to sell a controlling interest in the company to a Chinese marijuana/hemp company.
- As the arrangement is non-dilutive, ACCR is waiting for the formal procedure to be concluded so that the stakeholders can be fulfilled.
- During contract negotiations on Tuesday, ACCR and its new partner “giggled at the ACCR share structure”.
- ACCR added a cash option for $50,000.
- ACCR will make payment for the PCAOB/CPA audit.
- On Tuesday 16 February 2021, the agent of the Chinese firm, Mr. Robert, ACCR lawyer Steve Mills, and Patrick J Jensen, the sole director of the company, agreed to a Marijuana/Hemp China partnership.
- ACCR has been expecting the signature of the acquisition agreement soon.
- Patrick will hand over 50.01% of the stake or 150,050,000 of his restricted shares in ACCR to the new Chinese Marijuana/Hemp Company of sizable proportions.
- Company’s structure will remain the same after the deal.
- The Firm is now associated with OTC Markets and the process of applying for an update at the “Current Info” stage of OTC Markets is a long process and must go through proper due diligence.
- To supervise this operation, Patrick will remain the Director of ACCR.
- Investing in the Gaming Industry; 3 of the Best Gaming Stocks
- Top 3 Social Media Stocks to Watch for in 2021