In the previous session, Grayscale Ethereum Trust (ETH) (OTCQX: ETHE) stock closed up 4.40 percent to $21,120. Over the course of the session, the stock traded from $20.900 to $21.990, while 8.05M shares were exchanged during the session.
How the entity operates:
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
A key player in the digital currency asset management market, Grayscale Investments is the sponsors of Grayscale Ethereum Trust (ETH).
- As of February 12, 2021, Grayscale Investments was managing more than $37.8B of assets.
- Through the digital currency asset class in its portfolio in shape of traditional securities, Grayscale Investments gives investors the ability to gain exposure to the cryptocurrency asset class.
- With ETH, investors have direct access to Ethereum through a single, passive investment vehicle, without needing to buy, store, and safekeeping Ethereum directly.
- ETH has assets under management (AUM) in excess of $4 billion as of January 29, 2021, and each share of it is represented by approximately 0.01027553 of Ethereum.
- Shares are sold in private placements and become eligible to be offered on the public market after an initial holding period of a year.
- Though investment in the shares isn’t an actual investment in Ethereum, the shares are intended to give investors easy access to the digital currency.
What drove the stock?
ETH continued the rally on Thursday that has started on Wednesday when its stock risen by nearly 5% after the announcement of the expansion of Greyscale Investments’ leadership team with three new C-suite hires.
- The Top Cryptocurrency Stocks Flight in the Market for long-term
- Top 3 Cloud Computing Stocks to Watch For in 2021