Closing at $0.0128 after a rise of 96.92%, Global Arena Holding Inc [OTCPK: GAHC] shares were on higher grounds on Wednesday. In contrast to the average volume during the past 30 days of 60.39M, the stock recorded Volume of 285.48M. The stock value ranged from $0.0015 to $0.0150 over the past 52 weeks.
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
Global Arena Holding Inc is a technology development and holding company based in the United States.
- Through its subsidiaries, the company has a variety of businesses, including financial services and technology software.
- Utilizing blockchain technology, it provides organized labor associations with comprehensive election services.
- Global Arena Holding has been public since 2011 and is traded on OTC Pink Sheets.
Among the businesses that GAHC owns are GAHI Acquisition Corp., Global Election Services Inc., and Tidewater Energy Group Inc.
- Incorporated as the merger subsidiary for a proposed acquisition of Blockchain Technologies Corporation, GAHI is the company through which the merger will happen.
- It provides paper absentee ballots / mail-in ballots and online election services in the United States via its subsidiary Global Election Services, Inc. (GES).
- GES offers a software platform that enables users to represent themselves in an online voting system as well as authentication and registration software, as well as advanced OMR/OCR/Barcode scanning and tabulation.
- Political parties, associations and professional societies, Craft and trade organizations, housing and co-operative organizations, universities, labor unions, and political groups are among New York-based company’s clients.