Social Life Network Inc. [WDLF] closed at $0.0345 on Tuesday, up 32.69%, and has been trading in a day range of $0.0395 to $0.0280. With over 486.59M shares traded during the month, WDLF surged more than 1.226.92% last month.
What they do…
Social Life Network Inc. [WDLF] is a Technology Business Incubator (TBI), providing seed funding for technology startups along with technical assistance, legal guidance, and executive leadership. This helps startup founders develop their business models, perfect the business model, and grow their network users. With its services, Company aims to incubate companies that it will eventually sell or take public. The company’s revenue model entails a 5% royalty from profits generated by our licensees and a 15% ownership stake in their Company after a liquidity event. Three licensees of Social Life are going public on NASDAQ or the NYSE as of 4th quarter 2020.
- Investing in the Gaming Industry; 3 of the Best Gaming Stocks
- Top 3 Social Media Stocks to Watch for in 2021
- April 8, 2020 – It was announced by Social Life Network, Inc. (OTC PINK: WDLF). They held their shareholder update on April 7, which included an update on their Form 10-K filings for 2018 and a prospectus for their licensee division’s future growth. MjLink filed a form 1-A amendment on March 31, 2020.
- March 30, 2020 – Social Life Network, Inc. (WDLF) announced that it would move its shareholder update call scheduled for March 31 to April 7 instead.
- On February 12, 2020, MjLink.com, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Social Life Network, filed their Form 1-A with the securities broker. A series of delays has caused essential updates that were previously expected before the March 31 call to be put on hold.
U.S. technology stocks face greater scrutiny as valuations get more expensive, regulatory risks are a concern, and the market’s beaten-down names prove resilient.