The stock of American Battery Metals Corp (NV) ABML shot up today by 2.47% to $3.9350. A volume of 2.88M shares was traded yesterday, compared to an average of 13.13M over the past 30-days. The stock price ranged between $0.0280 and $4.9000 for the last 52-week period.
Area of Trade
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
Battery recycling, battery metals, material extraction, and resource extraction are business areas for American Battery Technology Company [OTC Markets: ABML]. The Company is a leader in battery metals, with a commitment to clean energy storage production of low-cost battery metals. ABTC delivers long term stockholder value by focusing on the growth of its core assets and technologies.
Most Recent News
It was reported on January 28, 2021, that the U.S. Department of Energy’s Advanced Manufacturing Office had awarded a $4.5 million grant to American Battery Metals Corporation (OTCQB: ABML).
ABML Key Focus
- The ABTC Battery Recycling system lets consumers, and electric vehicle makers separate and recover individual elements of discarded batteries from end-of-life consumer electronics, stationary storage applications, as well as from factory scrap.
- This recycled metal is refined to battery-grade specs before it is resold into the supply chain in a closed-loop process.
- The American Battery Metals Corporation will soon change its name to American Battery Technology Company, which is more appropriate to their long-term vision.
- In the meantime, the Company is still trading under the symbol (ABML), which is its official name until it receives state and regulatory approval.
- The American Battery Technology Company has developed a clean energy platform for heavy metal production, allowing the Company to manufacture electrically powered EVs, grid storage systems, consumer electronics, and power tools more efficiently.
- By creating a carbon cycle for battery metals, Company’s platform promotes an ethical and sustainable source of critical materials.
The current state of electric vehicle-related stocks, as well as Biden’s push for green energy, may spur new highs for American Battery Metals.